What Personal Information We Collect
The personal information that we collect, and process may include:
- Contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address
- Identity information, such as date of birth, passport, or driver's license number
- Payment information, such as credit card numbers or bank account details
- Employee information, such as tax file numbers, payroll details, and superannuation information
- Other information that we may require for the provision of our services, such as details about your business or occupation
How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect personal information from a variety of sources, including:
- Directly from individuals, through forms or applications submitted online or in person
- From publicly available sources, such as company websites or professional networking platforms
- From our partners and service providers, such as payment processors or HR providers
- From our employees, through the course of their employment with us
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to customers, including the provision of coworking space, meeting rooms, and related services
- To manage our business operations, including the administration of employee benefits and payroll
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as tax reporting and anti-money laundering obligations
- To improve our services, by analysing data and feedback to better understand the needs and preferences of our customers
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, or for a related and lawful purpose. We will not use personal information for any other purpose without first obtaining your consent.
How We Store Personal Information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. This includes measures such as encryption, firewalls, and access controls.
We store personal information in secure databases, and access to this information is restricted to authorized personnel only.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent, such as when you authorize us to share your personal information with a third-party service provider
- To comply with a legal obligation, such as a court order or subpoena
- To protect the safety of our employees, customers, or property
- To enforce our rights and defend against legal claims
- To third-party service providers, such as payment processors or HR providers, who assist us in the provision of our services
- We require third-party service providers to comply with the same data protection standards as we do, and we take appropriate measures to ensure that they protect the privacy and security of personal information in accordance with this policy.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
**Contact Information: [email protected]